Create Interface Designs for New Software Features
Our in-house development team is always working on innovative ways to improve our platform, leading to the frequent launch of new features and software updates. The UI designer would closely partner with this team to merge the cutting-edge functionality with a user-friendly interface design for our customers.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with the development team
- Create, improve, and use dashboards, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Create modern site layouts/user interfaces for the company’s software (both web and mobile).
- Assist in the development of the Contractor Accelerator brand and how to convey it cohesively across multiple web properties.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent UX design experience Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Experience designing print collateral is a plus
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal teams and end-users.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to work with end-users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet specific needs and vision.