Paid Media and Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Help Attract Potential Customers
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist would be our search and digital advertising expert. This guru will manage all paid digital campaigns on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn and work with the Marketing Director on the overall digital and SEO strategy. We are looking for an experienced data-driven individual who can work well autonomously and in a team atmosphere.
We are looking to add a mid-level Paid Media and Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our team in Lee’s Summit, MO. You will help expand our digital footprint with digital advertising and optimizing our organic search engine rankings.
- Perform daily responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms
- Perform daily responsibilities associated with paid Facebook, LinkedIn and other social perform paid advertisements
- Research, test, create and maintain keyword lists used to increase organic and paid search
- Research and analyze competitors and their advertising links
- Use leads lists to target paid advertisements and automated messages on social sites
- Keep up with search engine and PPC industry news and how changes affect strategies
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage and report on campaign expenses, conversions, and ROI
What are we looking for?
- No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc)
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, or another search, display, and discovery platforms
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM, PPC and SEO reports
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficiency on Mac/Apple operating systems
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Basic Photoshop, animation, and other creative skills is a plus