Real Customer Challenges, Solutions, and Actual Results
JLS Craftsmen Leverages Contractor Accelerator to Support Business Growth and Operational Efficiency
JLS Craftsmen grew from a neighborhood side business to a regionally recognized fence and deck company. They needed to transition from Excel documents and paper files to a comprehensive digital system to manage customers, schedules, and projects. With Contractor Accelerator, they were able to streamline their internal processes to create more time, organization, and visibility while producing polished project proposals that boosted their professional image as well. The efficiencies gained allowed the team to handle increased workloads without sacrificing work-life balance or hiring more staff.
- Grew 300% without working weekends or hiring more staff.
- Saves 20+ hours per week per salesperson.
- More professional appearance and customer experience.
- Organization to make it easy to reconnect and secure past opportunities.
Epp Foundation Repair grew to a ten-million-dollar company within a few short years by making the transition to a fully paperless workflow with the help of technology. The company reviewed more than a dozen software tools trying to find a system that would allow them to keep track of customers, internal teams, and job progress throughout their fast-paced growth. With Contractor Accelerator, they were able to go completely paperless using 1 system for everyone who supports their customers from the first phone call to the final invoice.
- Grew from $1 million to $10 million
- Fully paperless within 1 system of record
- Sales team delivers 25% more bids without extra hours
- Increased the percentage of bids sent to 92%
Ram Jack, a leader in the foundation repair industry since 1968, was using a global CRM for the majority of its network. The CRM had multiple complex functions that were not being utilized. Due to the complexity, it became apparent a transition phase was imminent. When the announcement was made, the corporate location and the countless franchisees across the country needed an affordable CRM that could be implemented quickly. With Contractor Accelerator, the team got a more streamlined CRM at a more affordable price tag with the added features to make their current process more efficient.
- Sales team no longer works at night finishing bids
- Automated manual processes
- Instant visibility for projections
- Grew 24% without increased hours or staff
Armor Fence had been creating fence, deck, and patio proposals with an established process for nearly 20 years. The process included a complex excel document with pricing formulas and text for the team to copy and paste where needed. While the process worked, it was time-consuming, and the finished product was not as professional as they would have liked. Contractor Accelerator allowed the company to make their current process more efficient with effective technology without completely changing the way they do business.
- More professional presentation
- 47% win rate
- Closed 56% more jobs than the prior year
- Bid creation time cut in half
Carolina Foundation Solutions, a large residential, commercial, and industrial foundation repair company, switched to Contractor Accelerator to streamline processes, save time, keep organized, and gain visibility into the business, allowing the company to continue its rapid growth.
- Saved 15 hours a week per salesperson
- Removed the need for multiple systems
- 100% visibility into every project