Real Customer Challenges, Solutions, and Actual Results
Ram Jack, a leader in the foundation repair industry since 1968, was using a global CRM for the majority of its network. The CRM had multiple complex functions that were not being utilized. Due to the complexity, it became apparent a transition phase was imminent. When the announcement was made, the corporate location and the countless franchisees across the country needed an affordable CRM that could be implemented quickly. With Contractor Accelerator, the team got a more streamlined CRM at a more affordable price tag with the added features to make their current process more efficient.
- Sales team no longer works at night finishing bids
- Automated manual processes
- Instant visibility for projections
- Grew 24% without increased hours or staff
Armor Fence had been creating fence, deck, and patio proposals with an established process for nearly 20 years. The process included a complex excel document with pricing formulas and text for the team to copy and paste where needed. While the process worked, it was time-consuming, and the finished product was not as professional as they would have liked. Contractor Accelerator allowed the company to make their current process more efficient with technology without completely changing the way they do business.
- More professional presentation
- 47% win rate
- Closed 56% more jobs than the prior year
- Bid creation time cut in half
Carolina Foundation Solutions, a large residential, commercial, and industrial foundation repair company, switched to Contractor Accelerator to streamline processes, save time, keep organized, and gain visibility into the business, allowing the company to continue its rapid growth. Highlights:
- Saved 15 hours a week per salesperson
- Removed the need for multiple systems
- 100% visibility into every project