What information does Contractor Accelerator collect from you?
We collect information in several ways. Some of the information we collect is personal to you. Other information is anonymous. We collect the following categories of information:
- When you register to Create Your Account on the Contractor Accelerator platform, we collect your first and last name, company name, email address and phone number.
- In your Company Profile on the Contractor Accelerator platform, we collect your business address, billing address, phone numbers and website.
- When you purchase a subscription to Contractor Accelerator, we collect your credit card information, including the credit card number and expiration date.
- When you input customer information into the Contractor Accelerator platform, we collect first and last name, business name, email, phone, and address.
- When you input information on properties at which you work, you provide an address, county and township.
- When you use our project interface, we collect the address of the applicable property, the salesperson and the marketing source.
- When you use our crew interface, we collect the names of crew members and timesheet information.
- When you report a problem with our site or services, we will collect contact information along with a description of your problem.
- When you contact us via our email address or the Contact Us page, we will collect your contact information and any information you include in your email.
- When you visit and navigate our site, use our applications or third-party sites, or open our emails, we may collect technical information about your use of our site, including IP address, device identifier, device type, browser type, user agent string and viewing information.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect much of the information listed above directly from you when you submit it on our Website. This includes information such as registration information, contact information, and information that you input into our various services. If you do not want to share your information, you can choose not to participate in a particular service or activity.
Indirect Collection – Cookies and Other Technology
- Provide you with personalized content based on your use of our site
- Enable you to more easily use our site by remembering and using contact information, purchasing information, and registration information
- Evaluate, monitor and analyze the use of our site and its traffic patterns to help improve our site and services
- Assist us with ad reporting functions such as to learn which ads are bringing users to our Website
The types of technologies we use include:
You may disable browser cookies in your browser or set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent. You may lose some features or functionality when you disable cookies. Remember, also, that disabling cookies is browser-specific. If you log on using Microsoft Edge, you must also disable cookies in Safari if you use that browser at a different time.
Web Beacons. We also employ a software technology called a clear GIF (Graphics Interchange Format), also known as a pixel tag or Web beacon. A clear GIF is a line of code that we place on our Websites or in emails which allows us to analyze our advertising and the general usage patterns of visitors to our Websites. These help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content or promotions are effective. Unless you consent, we do not collect personally identifiable information from you through the use of web beacons. You may not disable Web beacons.
Log Files. Like most standard website servers, we use log files. Log files track Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We utilize this information to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track website navigation in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Indirect Collection – Third-Party Services
Google Analytics. We may employ over time various different analytics services such as Google Analytics to gain insights and improve the functionality of our Website, or for marketing purposes.
Google Calendar. If you grant Contractor Accelerator access to your Google account via their OAuth 2.0 authentication system, we will only have access to read from and write to your calendars. Any events of calenders which you tell us to monitor will be pulled into Contractor Accelerator automatically for use with scheduling and display purposes.
QuickBooks. If you grant Contractor Accelerator access to your QuickBooks account via their OAuth 2.0 authentication system, we will pull customer and invoice related data necessary for project accounting.
How do we use your information?
Our main goal in collecting information is to improve the site and provide you with the best possible experience and a platform to create project bids, engage in customer relationship management, monitor your workforce, access project details remotely, manage your project pipeline, track key metrics and company performance as well as receive other project related reports and services.
We will also use your personal information to:
- Notify you of other products or services available from Contractor Accelerator and our affiliates
- Enable you to participate in online transactions such as subscriptions to Contractor Accelerator
- Provide you with advertising targeted on your interests
- Make our services and Website better
- Compile, analyze and do research on our users' demographics and behavior
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
Who is collecting information?
With whom does Contractor Accelerator share my information?
Any information you post in the Contractor Accelerator platform will be available to any authorized users of your company.
We will not otherwise disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below. These are some of the ways that your information may be disclosed:
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, delivering, or mailing, website development and operation, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail or email, analyzing website use, processing payments, providing investor information and processing data. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are contractually prohibited from using that information for any other reason.
Our Website service providers may use your data for its benefit and for the benefit of its other customers including, without limitation, for analysis of surveys, product development, feedback, analysis of end-user activity across multiple websites, analysis of social engagement and social networking, analysis of market activity, analysis of online reviews, analysis for search engine optimization and other such purposes.
When you connect your Google account to Contractor Accelerator, any events assigned to your user will be published to the configured calendar. Calendar events can be shared with members of your team for scheduling purposes.
When you connect your QuickBooks account to Contractor Accelerator, accounting related information (customers, invoices, etc.) you input into Contractor Accelerator will be published to QuickBooks.
Data in the Aggregate
We may disclose "blinded" aggregated data and user statistics to prospective partners and other third parties. Blinded data is data that does not identify an individual person.
How can I control my personal information?
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or provided to others through your use of this Website, you should contact a representative of Contractor Accelerator at the email address below.
Google Analytics. You may opt-out of Google Analytics collection by downloading the browser plugin "Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on".
Google Calendar. Google related data can be removed by revoking access to your account from either your User Profile within Contractor Accelerator or from your Google account third-party apps configuration page. Any Google data will be permanently deleted.
QuickBooks. QuickBooks related data can be removed by revoking access to your account from the Company Profile within Contractor Accelerator or by disconnecting the app from the Apps section of the Quickbooks interface.
What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Your Contractor Accelerator Account Information is password-protected, so you have access to this personal information. We use encryption technology for account numbers, passwords, registration information and payment information. Remember to sign out of your Contractor Accelerator account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account by using your computer when you are away from it. Because information sent through the Internet travels from computer to computer throughout the world, when you give us information, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Except as specifically stated, this site does not use security encryption measures. Information that you disclose by use of this site (as with any site that is non-secure), by posting a message or using email, potentially could be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties or use of such information by third parties for their own purposes, legal or illegal. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
To ensure that you will not receive recurring marketing or other information from us unless you choose to, we will provide you with simple instructions on each marketing email from Contractor Accelerator for you to let us know that you have chosen to stop receiving such emails from us.
What else should I know about my privacy?
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose information online, that information is accessible to other customers and users. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
When you or we end your customer relationship with us, we will treat the information we have about you as if you were still our customer.
If you need further assistance, please send an email with your questions or comments to email@example.com or write us at:
600 SW Jefferson Street, #302
Lee's Summit, MO 64083
Effective January 20, 2020