Customer Success Manager
Help Residential Repair Companies Find Success With Business Management Software
We are looking for an individual with SaaS onboarding and/or product-led growth experience to join our team as a Customer Success Manager. This individual will be responsible for nurturing and converting interested leads and free trial customers into long-term paying customers.
What does a Customer Success Manager do?
This individual will play a fundamental role in as the subject matter expert for our customers. You must be a quick thinker and problem solver who can help potential customers see how the software will work within their current process. This role requires good listening skills, the ability to keep customers engaged while performing an online technology demonstration, team training, and other coaching conversations to ensure customers are successful on the software.
- Outreach to customers who have previously shown interest in the software by registering for a free trial, visiting our booth at a tradeshow, or other qualifying factors.
- Answer customer questions about features and how the software works
- Educate clients on the setup, use, and ongoing administration of software
- Set meetings and perform effective online technology demonstrations and trainings
- Use critical thinking skills to connect prospects’ current processes and needs to features within the Contractor Accelerator’s technology.
- Use excellent written and verbal communication skills to answer questions and explain process workflows to prospects.
- Convert leads and free trial customers to paying customers to achieve quotas
- Identify trends and customer needs
- Respond to ongoing support requests from clients
- Suggest actual product changes that may enable better approaches to product-led growth
- Maintain accurate notes and customer information within CRM
- 5+ years experience as part of a SaaS onboarding/product-led growth team
- Prior exposure in the construction/contractor industry is a plus
- Proven technology account manager, sales, training or other relevant experience
- Ability to connect with strangers
- Honest with a desire to "do-right-by" the customers
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable with technology
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and communication skills
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with HubSpot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent